Sunday, December 31, 2006

Treat

Seeing them reminded me of my own experience as bass player in school wind band & a choir-- donkey years ago! I couldn't even recall how to play the intrument :p
Anyway, the photo was taken last night at pre-new year's eve concert given by our very own Wind Band and Mixed choir. Listening to them, I understand now why they are widely popular locally and abroad. Too bad I have no clips of the concert to share.. but what a delightful treat before the year end ..I hope you're enjoying your weekend , HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!

PS - I know i'm terribly late with my postings. Don't really feel like sitting infront of computer. But see , I'm posting early for Sunday ;) Don't forget to scroll down for saturday's photo, okay ?

8 comments:

photowannabe said...

Kris,very nice shot of a lovely concert. I so enjoy seeing the youth doing things like this.
Thank you for your wishes.
The same to you for a great New Year.

Kate said...

Happy New Year, Kris!

Zannnie said...

Happy New Year, Kris! meet soon......

Olivier said...

Bonne année, bonne santé
"Le temps passe, les années filent. Quand une nouvelle année commence, on se demande toujours si elle apportera la paix et le bonheur à chacun... Fermez les yeux et faites un voeu !"

Good year, good health
time passes, the years slip by. When a new year starts, one always wonders if it will bring peace and happiness to each one… Close the eyes and make a wish!

Anonymous said...

All my best wishes to LittleTown in Hungary :) May 2007 be a wonderful year for you Kris.

Anonymous said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR, Kris! :D

~tanty~ said...

Happy New Year Kris!
Wish you all the best for the new year!

Anonymous said...

Hoping you had a great New Year celebration!
Very nice shot here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...