Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Never say never...

...I requested the teacher to allow me to take photo in class, Iwas so nervous that most photos were blurry

Never say never to learning belly dancing. You see, I have what people call 2 left feet. Morever, I'm completely hopeless when required to remember dance routine! 40 lessons later, no doubt I still have much to improve but I'm enjoying it!
Without Éva* many of us wouldn't have had the opportunity to learn this alternative exercise and me, realising I do have a wee bit of potential in dancing ..haha
*lady in black, teacher and owner of the dance studio

FYI:-
My appologies if you have difficulty commenting. The problem is due to blogger beta. Alternatively, you may comment by selecting the "other" option. For the same reasons, i might not be able to comment on yours if you havent switched to blogger beta (unless your setting allow non-blogger commenting)...either way, I thank you for visiting :)

14 comments:

JaamZIN said...

Now I am convienced that belly dance is something superhot!:)

Anonymous said...

Nice capture !
I am sure that you love belly dance ! I think that it is a very sexy dance...
Maybe sometime I will start the lessons too.
I am just waiting to see a photo
of you dancing belly dance -with the belly dances clothes of course...
selana -athens

Anonymous said...

Wow belly dancing!! I have been planning to try it...is it fun?? I'm sure it is!

Kris said...

anne : sure it is . This is the one exercise that get me sweating (erm..i dont like aerobics) . Go try at least one lesson and experience it :)

selana : erm..i've no courage to show me belly to the world ..haha

zsolt : it is known as the art of seduction but its really a healthy way to relax :)

Jazzy said...

love the theme, love the photo, would love to belly dance, should require about the classes =)

very nice Kris =)

Anonymous said...

Good on you for having a go! Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Like Anne, I thought about learning belly dancing too, but as usual with me it stays as a "plan". Nice sepia photo

Carlos Boto said...

The dance is an art of an indescribable beauty... This picture has the quality of keeping her... Congratulations!

Kala said...

wow Kris, ur changing your blog again so that must mean youve updated to the new blogger! Kewl belly dancing photo - my friend is really into that.

maiylah said...

new look!
hehe, i've got two left feet, too..

nice treatment, and like the way you added there your "mark"... :)

Jazzy said...

aren’t i funny, i said require instead of enquire hahahaha

forgive me for that =)

Felicia said...

I love this photo! I've never tried bellydancing but I can see that it is very hard to move the different parts of your body independently from the others.

Kris said...

felicia : i just came back from the class and it has just gotten harder..the turning the twisting..i'm lost :D

jazzy : i knew that's a mistake ;)

maiylah : yes. very hard when u have 2 left feet !!! the mark, i'll put it as and when i remember ;D

kala : it can be addictive. One of us in the class do it daily!!!

Lisi : just this once turn plan into action ;)

Thank you all for your comments :)

Anonymous said...

WOW Kris! I am impressed... Bellydancing is one of those things I've always (VERY SECRETLY) wanted to try, but could never actually see myself trying.... My hat's off to you! ~ Jenni

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...