Friday, April 22, 2011

Grazing on the Great Plain

I look forward to scene such as this when travelling along the great plain. My favourite time of the year!



Jane and Lance Hattatt said...

When we first came to Hungary we were unsure of the countryside as it appeared so very different from what we knew [and know] in the UK. Over time we have come to love it and, in our opinion, The Great Plain is absolutely inspiring. We do agree, this is a wonderful time of year to see it.

A very Happy Easter.

kris said...

Hi, Jane & Lance,

Me, too! I arrived in the winter and found it , well.. plain ! :D
Later on in spring, I realised it can be very fascinating ; especially when I see storks!

Happy Easter to you and family :)

Gerald (Hyde DP) said...

what a huge field full of sheep - great sight.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...